Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
My small penis has ruined my life
Rather than blame your genitalia for everything that’s gone wrong, says Annalisa Barbieri, try to work out where the real problem lies
Back in my youth, my love life was a string of rejections, based on lack of confidence in my physical attributes (6ft 4in, reasonably attractive, bright, humorous, caring, but with dangly bits a hamster would be worried about). It was ego-bruising, getting laughed at. I’d avoid beach holidays, changing rooms and even ran away from uni to avoid the humiliation.
Moving back to the capital, a miracle happened: two women I’d become friends with decided to stay the night, on different days, the same weekend. Who was I to say no? They were lovely and I felt safe. And, amazingly, they wanted things to continue. It was the most wonderful time – but after four years of a heart-wrenching triangle, it was over. I’d lied, cheated, oscillated and hurt everyone, until my self-respect, friends, job and confidence had vanished. I wasn’t the same person I had been.
Related: Column inches: my visit to see another man’s penis
Continue reading... March 03, 2018 at 02:30PMPopular Posts
Wendy Mitchell on her extraordinary Alzheimer’s memoir
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Isaiah Haastrup: doctors to withdraw life support, parents say
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment